Hawthorne roof and house cleaning company Westchester Power Washing is a rated a 5 star pressure washing business.
If you live or are near Hawthorne, NY and need your roof cleaned or house pressure washed, call (914)490-8138. Westchester Power Washing is licensed and insured. We are expert home exterior pressure cleaners.
Since 1990 we have removed moss, lichens, mold, mildew, black streaks and dark marks from roofs in Hawthorne. In addition, we pressure clean decks, patios, walkways, driveways, fences and barrier walls. Furthermore, we use commercial grade pressure washing equipment and eco-friendly cleaning solutions.
No other roof cleaning or home pressure washing company in Westchester, New York has washed more houses.
Also, if you want a FREE roof cleaning or house pressure washing estimate, call or text 914-490-8138. Peter Salotto, owner of Westchester Pressure Washing will give you a free quote. In addition, Peter will schedule an appointment to have your roof soft washed or your house, siding, patio, deck or fence pressure washed.
Why should Hawthorne homeowners have their roof cleaned?
- If you see moss, mold, mildew, lichens, black streaks, marks or dirt, soft washing your roof will get it clean. A dirty roof will need to be replaced sooner.
- Home Insurance companies require your roof to be clean. If not, they can cancel your homeowners insurance policy or force you to clean your roof if you wish to keep your policy.
- A clean roof makes your home look maintained.
- A clean roof increases your home value.
- Your home has more curb appeal when your roof and house is clean.
- A dirty roof can mean algae is eating your roof and destroying your roof shingles. Over time your roof will be less efficient and won’t protect your home from the environment which includes rain, snow or from the sun.
- The cost to replace your roof can be 10x more expensive that soft roof washing. Many roofs need to be washed and not replaced. The longer your wait, you can damage your roof and it will need to be replaced.
How often should I have my Hawthorne roof cleaned?
Most roofs need to be soft washed every 5 years to keep it clean of black marks, moss, mold, mildew, lichens and algae. Homes in Hawthorne experience a lot of humidity and moisture. As a result, if your house in is Hawthorne, there is a good chance your roof is growing mold and mildew under your roof shingles. The only way to kill the mold , algae, lichens, moss and mildew is to have your roof washed.
At Westchester Pressure Washing, we soft wash your roof, never pressure wash your roof. Soft roof washing includes applying water and cleaning solution gentle on your roof with no water pressure. We then let the roof cleaning solution absorb into your roof shingles and roof paper to kill the mold and mildew growing beneath and eating your roof shingles. After allowing the solution to clean your roof for an hour or so, we then wash down your roof. This washing down of your roof shows the black streaks removed, mold, mildew and lichens cleaned and your roof looking like new.
When you need your roof cleaned in or near Hawthorne, NY- Westchester Power Washing is the best roof and house exterior cleaning company to call.
We look forward to answering any of your pressure cleaning questions. If you have questions about roof soft washing, roof shampoo or if you need your Hawthorne cleaned or replaced, call Peter Salotto. He has washed more than 18,000 home exteriors, roofs, patios, decks, siding and fences since 1990. Peter is an expert and pressure cleaning and roof soft washing.
Westchester Power Washing is highly recommended in Westchester, Putnam and Dutchess County, N.Y. We have lots of referrals and lots of testimonies from thousands of our roof cleaning and pressure washing customers.
If you are ready to have your Hawthorne roof cleaned or home pressure washed, please call us, Westchester Power Washing at 914-490-8138.